Sunday 9 September 2012

Week Nine

Greetings, browsers of the Internet. This week has been uneventful, and there are still no questions or suggestions in the inbox of ComicsCurmudgeon@gmail.com. I now give you, the comics:
Beetle Baily: Beetle isn't man enough to insult Sarge. That was so funny I forgot to give a crap.
Blondie: Dagwood wants his hair cut normally. Oh, what their calling funny now.
Crankshaft: The geezer has stupid rules.
Dennis the Menace: Dennis doesn't like school. This doesn't surprise me, seeing as he's been a first grader for around 50 years.
Family Circus: The kids throw things on the roof. What is funny about this, Mr. Keane?
For Better or For Worse: The mentally challenged four-year-old is getting into trouble. Well, at least Michael isn't nude in this one.
Fred Basset: Fred is observing what his owners are eating. Absolutely hilarious, Mr. Graham. You are a comics legend.
Pearls Before Swine: Normally I would thank Stephan Pastis for a funny strip, but today only the really terrible ones aren't neutral.
Pluggers: Usual hypocrisy from the author.
Rose is Rose: Usual Prozac.
And on that note, I'll se you next Sunday, (hopefully with less neutral strips, as I know this is only about a third as much as I usually have) where some will be loved, some will be hated and some will go without mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment