Sunday 23 September 2012

Week Eleven

Greetings, browsers of the Internet. I regret to inform you that this site has become less of a fun activity and more of a Sunday morning chore for me, so this will be the second-to-last post on the blog. I now give you, the near end of the comics:
Blondie: Bumpstead has no courage and can't stand thinking of not being right without knowing that, if that makes any sense. Anyway, it wasn't funny.
Crankshaft: The geezer's son doesn't like football anymore. How hilarious.
Dennis the Menace: Mr. Wilson is a bad comedian. Funny how one would think someone not being funny is funny.
Family Circus: The mother has to make cupcakes, but she's too tired. This, my friends, is pure comedy gold.
For Better or for Worse: The father has an annoying patient. Wow, this is even better than family circus. (Actually it is, but it's far from a feat to be better than them.)
Foxtrot: This strip isn't in my paper, but I have been paid to give it a review: I find it neutral.
Fred Basset: Fred doesn't want to go in the rain. I am just appalled at how funny this is.
Marmaduke: The mutt wants to set fire to his owner. He should, considering they must have committed animal cruelty and put him on drugs to make him immortal and crack stupid jokes for his dumb comic for decades after he should have naturally died.
Mutts: The stupid animals have no life, so they spend all of the end of summer staring at a tree, waiting for it to drop leaves on them. What a pitiful existence.
 Pearls Before Swine: As usual, first funny strip of the day.
Pluggers: Who is Como Perry?
Rose is Rose: Her husband would rather win the lottery than remember one stupid fact about Rose. Wow. He is cooooold.
And on that note, I'll see you next week, for the finale of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the final installment, which is sure to be the curmudgeonliest of all.

    ReplyDelete